Finding time to paint this last week was a bit crazy. There was always something unavoidable coming up that took longer than it should have. So this weekend I tried getting some quality time with my painting. Success occurred in actually transitioning the little girl into a child rather than a doll-like figure. The body itself is still a bit of an un-clarified form. However, all the information is there in a decent base paint.  I also figured out the dogs position, did a sketch (which my husband claimed before I began) and also have a nice base in.  The dog looks a bit ghost like at present but it will take me no time to paint him into a solid state. So new deadline to finish is this week!