I chose to spend time with my husband instead of painting so I finished the painting today instead of over the weekend as planned. I put more time into a couple of areas I thought I was done with. The child's face and hand as well as the wall and window work much better. I am satisfied with where I have left the piece. The Madonna's far shoulder makes more sense. Including the baby's hand brought a more intimate feel. Integrating the fabric with some of the Burnt Siena (as Mr. B. suggested) also made a huge difference. Since my last picture I also painting in the lily, floor and chair which were merely sketched in. Now I can move onto another piece which I am reworking.